O'Sullivan, Rivers playing well
Ron Jaworski emerges from the film room and talks about five things he noticed while looking around the league.
Originally Published: September 26, 2008By Ron Jaworski | ESPN.com
We're entering Week 4 of the season and this is when it starts to get really interesting. While looking around the league this week I noticed several offensive players who have stepped up their games and a couple of coordinators who are operating like sharks in a blood-filled pool. Here's a look at five things I noticed in the film room this week.
• I'm very impressed with the way J.T. O'Sullivan has played so far this season. He's handling this offense very well and despite a lack of game experience he's shown great maturity. He's reading the field very well and doing a fine job of finding the open man while also protecting the football.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Ron Jaworski is one of the most popular and knowledgeable analysts covering the NFL today. Since joining ESPN in 1990, the former standout NFL quarterback has covered the league from virtually every angle -- sideline reporter, game-site reporter, host and both studio and game analyst. From 2007-11, Jaworski occupied one of the most coveted positions in sports as a Monday Night Football analyst.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins to start McCoy at QB over RG III
- Still: Claims of unpaid child support untrue
- Gordon felt some Browns brushed him off
- Jets give Smith nod at QB against Dolphins