Patriots aren't the only team with a dangerous passing attack
After a week in the film room Scouts Inc.'s Gary Horton has some advice for the Giants' offense and some bad news for the Jags secondary.
Originally Published: January 10, 2008By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.
After spending the week in the film room here are just a few of the things I saw heading into the divisional round of the postseason:
Seattle at Green Bay
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
Gary Horton spent 10 years in the NFL as a scout and another 10 years at the college level as an assistant coach and recruiter. He is the founder and most seasoned member of the Scouts Inc. staff, and his extensive experience at all levels of football make him an excellent talent evaluator.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Hernandez murder trial delayed by weather
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Indianapolis Colts Rewind Run Game Blue T-shirt