Seahawks limping down the stretch
A number of NFC teams are capable of reaching the Super Bowl. Gary Horton breaks down the contenders.
New York Giants
This is the most confusing team in the NFL, especially on offense. The Giants have as many weapons as any team in the league, but are their own worst enemy. They are near the bottom of the league in penalties and turn the ball over too often. Players such as QB Eli Manning, WR Plaxico Burress and TE Jeremy Shockey can be brilliant one week and disappear the next. Defensively, they can't get off the field on third down and are bad in the red zone on defense. For a team with a lot of veteran players, they do not play very smart.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Chicago Bears Season Pack Wall Graphic