Seahawks limping down the stretch
A number of NFC teams are capable of reaching the Super Bowl. Gary Horton breaks down the contenders.
New York Giants
This is the most confusing team in the NFL, especially on offense. The Giants have as many weapons as any team in the league, but are their own worst enemy. They are near the bottom of the league in penalties and turn the ball over too often. Players such as QB Eli Manning, WR Plaxico Burress and TE Jeremy Shockey can be brilliant one week and disappear the next. Defensively, they can't get off the field on third down and are bad in the red zone on defense. For a team with a lot of veteran players, they do not play very smart.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down
- Davis ends holdout, reports to 49ers camp
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors
- Rams coach: Sam 'absolutely not' distraction
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NFL Team Apparel Youth Atlanta Falcons Explosive Performance Red T-Shirt