Giants playing blame game
Only three weeks into the season, three organizations are already experiencing some turmoil, writes Gary Horton.
Is Tom Brady unhappy?
Brady's body language during Sunday night's loss to Denver indicated he is totally frustrated and out of sync. Right now, the only receivers he seems to have any chemistry with are his tight ends, especially Ben Watson, and that's not going to translate into a vertical passing game or many big plays.
Brady is a cerebral guy who does a great job of reading defenses and making adjustments after the snap, but his wide receivers don't seem to be making the same reads and adjustments, leading to a lot of broken plays.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Youth New England Patriots Team Colored Flip Flop