Giants playing blame game
Only three weeks into the season, three organizations are already experiencing some turmoil, writes Gary Horton.
Is Tom Brady unhappy?
Brady's body language during Sunday night's loss to Denver indicated he is totally frustrated and out of sync. Right now, the only receivers he seems to have any chemistry with are his tight ends, especially Ben Watson, and that's not going to translate into a vertical passing game or many big plays.
Brady is a cerebral guy who does a great job of reading defenses and making adjustments after the snap, but his wide receivers don't seem to be making the same reads and adjustments, leading to a lot of broken plays.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pack sign WR Nelson to contract extension
- Jaguars WR Shorts out with hamstring strain
- Johnny Manziel: I've made 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's New England Patriots Red Tone Polo