Broncos banking on Walker to deliver
Scouts Inc.'s Jeremy Green takes a look at five players who could be X factors for their respective teams in 2006.
The X factor did not have to be a big-name player. However, he did have to have a favorable matchup that particular week. He had to have something that made him "special" in that particular week's game.
Now that we are moving toward a new season it is time to talk about some new X factors. These are players who could determine the fate of a team. They are players who were added in the offseason, players who have been waiting on the bench for their time to shine or recycled veterans whose new teams are hoping that a change of scenery will produce positive results.
Let's look at five key players who will be instrumental in getting a team to the Super Bowl, getting a team to the playoffs or getting a team some respectability.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Union: NFL, Ravens not helping in Rice probe
- Colts WR Wayne won't play vs. Steelers
- Harvin wants to reach 'next level' with Jets
- Saints to be without RBs Thomas, Robinson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey San Diego Chargers Philip Rivers #17 - Extended Sizes