Veteran corner in demand
Ty Law's determination to finally land a big contract is the reason he is still on the open market, writes Jeremy Green.
Poston and Law seem to value dollar signs more than Super Bowl rings at this point. Law won three titles in New England, but that didn't go very far when the organization failed to give him the monster payday he felt he deserved.
The 11-year veteran has always felt wronged throughout his career. He is tired of accepting deals that look good on paper, but amount to nothing more than one-year contracts. Law appears to be looking for the most money he can get in what could be his last NFL contract. He is reportedly looking for $10 million in a signing bonus or guaranteed money.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Source: Giants unsure if Wilson can return
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fremont Die Tennessee Titans Helmet Magnet