NFL draft combine cheat sheet
Kiper and McShay run through top questions, players, predictions, more
Ahead of the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine, Insider had its NFL draft experts Mel Kiper and Todd McShay create a cheat sheet, including Kiper's top questions and McShay's take on which players will run the fastest 40-yard dash times.
1. Kiper: Five big questions for teams entering the combine
1. Could Houston's plans change with a great workout from Jadeveon Clowney or Greg Robinson? Maybe. I don't think it'll change their priorities, but it could help them shift demand. The best thing that can happen for Houston is for all the top players to have amazing workouts. Clowney and Robinson are No. 1 and No. 2 on my Big Board, respectively, not just because they are great players, but because I already know they are great athletes. Same for many teams. But if the workouts serve to do more, and if teams find them even more attractive as prospects coming out of Indy, Houston has greater trade leverage. The better everyone looks, the better it is to hold the No. 1 pick.
To read Mel Kiper and Todd McShay's complete NFL combine cheat sheet, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Union: NFL, Ravens not helping in Rice probe
- Colts WR Wayne won't play vs. Steelers
- Harvin wants to reach 'next level' with Jets
- Saints to be without RBs Thomas, Robinson