2013 Packers NFL draft guide
Examining Green Bay's draft history and potential picks this year
- AP Photo/Matt LudtkeThe Packers need to find some pass protection for Aaron Rodgers in the draft.
Insider's NFL and draft experts have teamed up to give a full breakdown of all that should be considered for each team as it enters the 2013 NFL draft. Here we look at the Green Bay Packers.
OL, RB, OLB, DL
Major need: It has to be the offensive line as a whole. Aaron Rodgers was under pressure far too much last season and Green Bay has a few spots in its front five -- namely left tackle and center -- that it could stand to upgrade.
Quiet need: The Packers have announced they are not parting ways with TE Jermichael Finley, but he is wildly inconsistent, and Tom Crabtree is now playing for Tampa Bay. Andrew Quarless and DJ Williams have ability and could step up, but in a deep tight end draft, Green Bay might snag one higher than most expect.
To see the rest of the Green Bay Packers' 2013 draft profile, plus to get access to all of Insider's NFL draft content, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Judge says Sharper can't be held indefinitely
- Source: Vikings to re-sign Cassel for 2 years
- Saints release veteran receiver Moore
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL On ESPN
- Rawlings New York Giants Cooler Tote