2013 Browns NFL draft guide
Examining Cleveland's draft history and potential picks this year
- David Richard/USA TODAY SportsBrandon Weeden needs to prove his worth. Soon.
Insider's NFL and draft experts -- Todd McShay, Mel Kiper, Chris Sprow and Field Yates -- have teamed up to give a full breakdown of all that should be considered for each team as it enters the 2013 NFL draft. Here we look at the Cleveland Browns.
QB, OG, WR, ILB
Major need: The Browns have a pair of potential starting quarterbacks on their roster, but neither is the long-term solution. As is well documented, this isn't the year to be picking high in the draft if a team is in need of a quarterback, so Cleveland may wait until 2014 to invest in a new signal caller. Nonetheless, as the new regime transitions into its first season, finding a quarterback to build around will remain a priority.
To see the rest of the Cleveland Browns 2013 draft profile, plus to get access to all of Insider's NFL draft content, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Retiring Mendenhall: Tired of life in NFL
- Ford family retains ownership of Lions franchise
- Cromartie released by Jets, tweets thanks
- Source: Vikings sign Griffen to $42.5M deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NFL On ESPN
- Antigua Men's Cleveland Browns Focus Long Sleeve Shirt