AFC South remaining team needs
Breaking down the top six areas to address for every squad in the draft
With NFL free agency slowing down, teams are in the middle of setting their draft boards for the 2012 NFL draft. No team filled all of its roster holes in free agency, so where are the areas of weakness for each roster heading into the draft?
Here are the top six needs for every NFL team leading into the draft, broken up by division. The AFC will be released on Thursday, while the NFC comes out on Friday.
1. Quarterback: It's a foregone conclusion that the Colts will take Andrew Luck with the No. 1 pick in the draft, but until it happens, QB will be their top need.
2. Wide receiver: There has been a fire sale at this position, with Pierre Garcon off to Washington and Anthony Gonzalez now in New England. The Colts surprisingly re-signed veteran Reggie Wayne, but a starter who can stretch the field is needed early in the draft.
To read more about the top six needs for every AFC South team, plus to get all of Insider's NFL Draft content, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks rout Cards behind big-play offense
- Romo-led Cowboys smack Colts, win NFC East
- Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
- Patriots escape Jets to pick up 1st-round bye
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com