AFC East remaining team needs
Breaking down the top six areas to address for every squad in the draft
- Getty ImagesWill the Dolphins add a QB in the draft outside of David Garrard and Matt Moore?
With NFL free agency slowing down, teams are in the middle of setting their draft boards for the 2012 NFL draft. No team filled all of its roster holes in free agency, so where are the areas of weakness for each roster heading into the draft?
Here are the top six needs for every NFL team leading into the draft, broken up by division. The AFC list will be released on Thursday, while the NFC comes out on Friday.
1. Left tackle: Demetress Bell is in Philadelphia now, so if the Bills don't draft a replacement early, they could move RT Erik Pears to the left side. The Bills do like young second-year T Chris Hairston but need an impact left tackle.
2. Wide receiver: Even though Steve Johnson is back, this offense needs a perimeter weapon with speed to take the pressure off their one difference-maker on the outside. Buffalo has decent complementary wideouts for sub packages but really needs a quality No. 2 wide receiver.
To read more about the top six needs for every AFC East team, plus to get all of Insider's NFL draft content, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Source: Steelers will release OLB Woodley
- NFLPA would have to OK playoff expansion
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
NFL DRAFT ON ESPN
NFL DRAFT PROFILES
HOT BUTTON: KIPER-MCSHAY DEBATES
NFL DRAFT TEAM NEEDS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
MORE NFL DRAFT