Combine about more than workouts
Interviews, medical exams are just as important as workouts for top prospects
We're not expecting to see much of Stanford QB Andrew Luck and Baylor QB Robert Griffin III at the NFL combine, and other big names such as RB Trent Richardson (Alabama), S Mark Barron (Alabama) and WR Ryan Broyles (Oklahoma) won't work out for medical reasons.
Still, approximately 300 players will take the field for workouts. And, most importantly, 328 invitees will be in attendance to interview with teams, take psychological tests and undergo medical examinations.
Here are some of the prospects to keep a close eye on as the combine progresses.
To see the entire list, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lynch offers statement, doesn't answer Q's
- 'Beast Mode' pop-up store doing brisk sales
- Gordon fires at critics in letter: I'm no addict
- Player: Seahawks miffed over HGH tests
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NFL on ESPN.com
NFL DRAFT ON ESPN
NFL DRAFT PROFILES
HOT BUTTON: KIPER-MCSHAY DEBATES
NFL DRAFT TEAM NEEDS
MORE NFL COVERAGE
MORE NFL DRAFT
- Nike Men's Michigan State Spartans Football Practice Legend Black T-shirt