Mel Kiper's second-round mock
It might be impossible to predict, but Mel takes a shot at Round 2
We knew the first round mock draft would be blown to bits the first time a trade went down. But why not have a little more fun and take a look at how the second round might go based on what we've heard, and just a logical matching of value and needs. So take this with a grain of salt, but here's one interpretation of how things could play out on Friday.
To see how the remainder of the second round could fall into place -- including where big names like Ryan Mallett, Da'Quan Bowers and Ryan Williams could end up -- you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Union: NFL, Ravens not helping in Rice probe
- Colts WR Wayne won't play vs. Steelers
- Harvin wants to reach 'next level' with Jets
- Saints to be without RBs Thomas, Robinson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NFL DRAFT
- Bill Williamson retweeted
- David Newton retweeted