Top 10 best available on Day 2
Originally Published: April 30, 2011Scouts Inc.
Here is a look at the top 10 best available players after the first day of the 2011 NFL draft.
1. Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
A onetime potential top-10 pick with great strength and power as a pass-rusher off the edge slipped out of the first round because of medical concerns about his knee.
AP Photo/ Richard ShiroAt one point Da'Quan Bowers was being considered as the No. 1 overall pick.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Bortles impresses Jags OC with his progress
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NFL DRAFT
- Mike Wells retweeted