NFL Draft Analyzer
Updated: April 25, 2010, 2:19 AM ETBy Ryan McCrystal, Todd McShay, Kevin Weidl and Steve Muench | ESPN Scouts Inc.
- Using a new formula that takes into account value, need and trades, Scouts Inc. has come up with a formula to analyze the NFL draft.
Here's a breakdown of the formula: In an effort to take most of the subjectivity out of draft grades, we used Scouts Inc.'s pre-draft rankings, team needs and analysis to evaluate each team's draft, including trades.
For a look at how all 32 teams fared in Scouts Inc.'s new draft evaluation formula, become an insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Judge says Sharper can't be held indefinitely
- Source: Vikings to re-sign Cassel for 2 years
- Saints release veteran receiver Moore
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL DRAFT
From Oklahoma's Sam Bradford to Mr. Irrelevant (Weber State WR Tim Toone), the 75th NFL draft is in the books.
THE BREAKDOWN/PICKS ANALYSIS
DIVISION DRAFT REVIEWS
MEL KIPER JR.
TODD MCSHAY AND SCOUTS INC.
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com