Day 2 mock draft
How far will quarterbacks Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy fall?
- Day 1 is in the books for the 75th annual NFL draft, and it remains to be seen how the new format will affect Rounds 2 and 3. With time to rearrange their boards and make phone calls, don't be surprised to see teams trying to move up to the top of Round 2, especially because quarterbacks Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy are still out there. However, those two signal-callers aren't the only big names left. Find out who Scouts Inc. predicts will be taken with each pick on Day 2.
To see how the top five affects the remainder of the first round -- including big names such as Earl Thomas, Jimmy Clausen and Rolando McClain -- and for a look at the remaining six rounds, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Judge says Sharper can't be held indefinitely
- Source: Vikings to re-sign Cassel for 2 years
- Saints release veteran receiver Moore
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL DRAFT
From Oklahoma's Sam Bradford to Mr. Irrelevant (Weber State WR Tim Toone), the 75th NFL draft is in the books.
THE BREAKDOWN/PICKS ANALYSIS
DIVISION DRAFT REVIEWS
MEL KIPER JR.
TODD MCSHAY AND SCOUTS INC.