How Marshall in Miami shifts draft
Denver's priorities have become more clear. And the Broncos have added options
Even when I released my first mock draft way back in January, there was a suspicion that Denver would jump at the chance to take Dez Bryant if the Oklahoma State wideout fell to the Broncos at the No. 11 pick. I've had Bryant as the top receiver on my Big Board since August, and I haven't changed that stance. But the bottom line was there was a suspicion all along that Brandon Marshall wouldn't be catching his passes in Denver next season.
Which makes the way this finally worked out pretty ironic.
To learn how the Dolphins and Broncos have seen their draft priorities change and whom they should take, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Toddler Home Game Jersey Miami Dolphins Ryan Tannehill #17