NFL Draft Diary: Arthur Jones
Among the strong crop of defenders entering the 2010 draft is Syracuse's Arthur Jones. The 6-foot-3, 300-pound defensive tackle set several records and made the All-Big East team three years running while playing for the Orange. He's currently working out at Performance Training Center for Elite Athletes in Phoenix alongside several fellow A-list draft prospects. ESPN The Magazine has talked to Jones throughout the process as he documents what life is like these days. Valentine's dinners with his girlfriend and intense pingpong battles against MLB stars are just part of a typical week for Jones -- when he gets a break from his two- and three-a-day workouts, that is. Take a look.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Report: Ex-Bills QB Kelly has cancer relapse
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE
- Rawlings Syracuse Orange Tailgater Junior-Sized Football