Tight end class offers variety
Receiving threats, blockers, H-backs all part of varied tight end group
Updated: April 20, 2010, 3:24 PM ETBy Todd McShay, Steve Muench and Kevin Weidl | Scouts Inc.
With the 2010 draft just days away, Scouts Inc. is finalizing its draft board and positional rankings. Below is a look at how the tight end class falls into place, including the top three players in each of the five position-specific categories we use to evaluate prospects, all draftable prospects at the position, those tight ends who were first-day picks in 2009 and the three-year trends among tight ends.
To see the complete breakdown of the 2010 tight ends, including the best blockers and receivers in the class, become an ESPN Insider.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Broncos hire Phillips as defensive coordinator
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL Draft
Who will rise to the top of the 2010 NFL draft? Insider follows the top players all season long.
Todd McShay and Scouts Inc.
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats 'wildcat Nation' Vizio Fiesta Bowl Bound Cardinal T-shirt