2010 QB cheat sheets
Tim Tebow's intangibles and Sam Bradford's accuracy are in a class by themselves
- When evaluating quarterbacks, it is important to consider all aspects of their games -- intangibles, mental makeup, accuracy, release, arm strength and mobility. As we shuffle our draft board, take a look at how we rank the quarterbacks by skill set.
A quarterback with great intangibles lives to compete. He's a natural leader who is cool under pressure. He wants the ball in his hands when the game is on the line and he's a tireless worker on and off the field. He also displays outstanding mental and physical toughness.
To see which quarterbacks have the best intangibles and arm strength, along with a list of quarterbacks likely to be drafted, become an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Saints to cut veteran receiver Moore
- Jaguars, QB Henne agree to 2-year contract
- Spikes: 'Fresh start' best for both me, Patriots
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL Draft
Who will rise to the top of the 2010 NFL draft? Insider follows the top players all season long.
Todd McShay and Scouts Inc.