Tuesday With Mel Kiper Jr.
With a new mock draft out, Mel is explaining movement in his top 10 and beyond.
Updated: March 23, 2009, 11:40 AM ETESPN Insider
This past week, for the first time since January, Mel Kiper Jr. came out with a new mock draft. And while he's content that much has stayed the same, some things haven't, and Kiper is ready to defend the movements, starting with:
Changes in the Top 5Mel defends the fact that his top 5 really hasn't changed that dramatically. "I thought back on the 21st that St. Louis would take Andre Smith with the second pick, but they're still taking a tackle and it's going to be Jason Smith," he reasons.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Hernandez murder trial delayed by weather
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 NFL Draft
TEAM-BY-TEAM, ROUND-BY-ROUND PICKS
FEATURED BLOG POSTS/BLOGS
- Nike Women's Atlanta Falcons Rewind Script Black Long Sleeve Shirt