Scouting Texas Tech's Graham Harrell
Follow the Senior Bowl progress of Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell as Scouts Inc. offers a constantly updated scouting report.
Editor's note: Practice notes are updated daily and a final report will be completed on Friday.
Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell put up gaudy numbers in head coach Mike Leach's shotgun-based spread scheme, but we've seen that before with other Red Raiders QBs. Plus, Harrell threw to the best receiver in the nation in Michael Crabtree.
This week, it's important that he show that he can run more of a pro-style offense by taking snaps from under center and making sound reads as he drops back.
Note: Grades are on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the best.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- RG III: Goal Week 1 but career comes first
- Cards ink 3rd-round pick Mathieu to contract
- Rodgers wants Pack to retire Favre's No. 4
- Pats' Brady not surprised Welker left team
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 SENIOR BOWL
• Offensive position rankings
• Senior Bowl stock report
• Day 4 practice buzz
• Day 3 South buzz
• Day 3 North buzz
• Day 2 South buzz
• Day 2 North buzz
• Day 1 practice buzz
• Weigh-In buzz
• Storylines from 2009 Senior Bowl
• Cal Poly WR Ramses Barden
• Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell
• USC LB Rey Maualuga
• Ole Miss OT Michael Oher
• West Virginia QB/WR Pat White
• North Team
• South Team
Complete 2009 NFL draft coverage