Scouting Cal Poly WR Ramses Barden
Follow the Senior Bowl progress of Cal Poly WR Ramses Bardenas Scouts Inc. offers a constantly updated scouting report.
Editor's note: Practice notes are updated daily and a final report will be completed on Friday.
Cal Poly's Ramses Barden is one of the most intriguing small school prospects in the nation. He is a classic late bloomer who most FBS programs didn't even recruit, but he has steadily developed since high school.
The 6-foot-6, 227-pound receiver dominated against FCS foes, averaging just over one touchdown for every four catches he hauled in (67 catches, 18 TDs). Now that he has the scouts' full attention he needs to show them that he can handle the spotlight and separate from some of the nation's top defensive backs.
Note: Grades are done on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Brady: Feelings hurt, but moving on to XLIX
- Watt, Graham highlight memorable Pro Bowl
- Sources: Gordon fails another test, faces ban
- Sherman: Goodell won't punish Kraft's Pats
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 SENIOR BOWL
• Offensive position rankings
• Senior Bowl stock report
• Day 4 practice buzz
• Day 3 South buzz
• Day 3 North buzz
• Day 2 South buzz
• Day 2 North buzz
• Day 1 practice buzz
• Weigh-In buzz
• Storylines from 2009 Senior Bowl
• Cal Poly WR Ramses Barden
• Texas Tech QB Graham Harrell
• USC LB Rey Maualuga
• Ole Miss OT Michael Oher
• West Virginia QB/WR Pat White
• North Team
• South Team
Complete 2009 NFL draft coverage