Championship games full of prospects looking to maintain their draft status
Todd McShay's latest Draft Buzz looks at the prospects with the most at stake during conference championships and spotlights a top small-school prospect.
Originally Published: December 5, 2008By Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
Can't-miss individual matchupsThese 10 NFL draft-eligible prospects have the most on the line during Championship Weekend, including where they currently project and the game they are playing in: • Ball State QB Nate Davis, second round (MAC Championship)
• Buffalo QB Drew Willy, sixth round (MAC Championship)
• Boston College DT B.J. Raji, first round (ACC Championship)
• Florida ILB Brandon Spikes*, first round (SEC Championship)
• Alabama OT Andre Smith*, first round, (SEC Championship)
• Alabama S Rashad Johnson, third round (SEC Championship)
• Alabama QB John Parker Wilson, seventh round, (SEC Championship)
• Missouri S William Moore, second round (Big 12 Championship)
• Missouri TE Chase Coffman, second round (Big 12 Championship
• Oklahoma S Nic Harris, fourth round, (Big 12 Championship)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Ray Rice wins appeal, can sign with any team
- Janay Rice: 'Never ... have I seen abuse'
- Cards' Fitzgerald a game-time call Sunday
- Sherman's two INTs help Seahawks by 49ers