Championship games full of prospects looking to maintain their draft status
Todd McShay's latest Draft Buzz looks at the prospects with the most at stake during conference championships and spotlights a top small-school prospect.
Originally Published: December 5, 2008By Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
Can't-miss individual matchupsThese 10 NFL draft-eligible prospects have the most on the line during Championship Weekend, including where they currently project and the game they are playing in: • Ball State QB Nate Davis, second round (MAC Championship)
• Buffalo QB Drew Willy, sixth round (MAC Championship)
• Boston College DT B.J. Raji, first round (ACC Championship)
• Florida ILB Brandon Spikes*, first round (SEC Championship)
• Alabama OT Andre Smith*, first round, (SEC Championship)
• Alabama S Rashad Johnson, third round (SEC Championship)
• Alabama QB John Parker Wilson, seventh round, (SEC Championship)
• Missouri S William Moore, second round (Big 12 Championship)
• Missouri TE Chase Coffman, second round (Big 12 Championship
• Oklahoma S Nic Harris, fourth round, (Big 12 Championship)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rivers, Chargers hand Broncos rare home loss
- Three men stabbed in Broncos' parking lot
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns