Championship games full of prospects looking to maintain their draft status
Todd McShay's latest Draft Buzz looks at the prospects with the most at stake during conference championships and spotlights a top small-school prospect.
Originally Published: December 5, 2008By Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
- Can't-miss individual matchupsThese 10 NFL draft-eligible prospects have the most on the line during Championship Weekend, including where they currently project and the game they are playing in: • Ball State QB Nate Davis, second round (MAC Championship)
• Buffalo QB Drew Willy, sixth round (MAC Championship)
• Boston College DT B.J. Raji, first round (ACC Championship)
• Florida ILB Brandon Spikes*, first round (SEC Championship)
• Alabama OT Andre Smith*, first round, (SEC Championship)
• Alabama S Rashad Johnson, third round (SEC Championship)
• Alabama QB John Parker Wilson, seventh round, (SEC Championship)
• Missouri S William Moore, second round (Big 12 Championship)
• Missouri TE Chase Coffman, second round (Big 12 Championship
• Oklahoma S Nic Harris, fourth round, (Big 12 Championship)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Retiring Mendenhall: Tired of life in NFL
- Lions owner Ford dies at 88 of pneumonia
- Cromartie released by Jets, tweets thanks
- Source: Vikings sign Griffen to $42.5M deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com