White will likely become NFL wideout; Two senior DEs could shift to linebacker
Scouts Inc.'s Todd McShay breaks down five NFL prospects facing position changes at the next level, including West Virginia QB Pat White.
Originally Published: December 3, 2008By Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
College football is full of players who are stars at their respective positions but are considered 'tweeners at the next level. They might lack the height or bulk to play their collegiate position in the NFL, or perhaps they have a particular deficiency that will necessitate a position change. Here's a look at five current prospects who will likely be moving to a different spot on the field when they enter the NFL:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Cincinnati Bearcats #11 Red Replica Football Jersey