Williams, White and Brown highlight NFC South's '05 draft class
Jonathan Babineaux is not a great playmaker, but is good enough inside. DE Chauncey Davis is a backup role player. But the player who really carried this group to the B grade is Boley, who is proving he is one of the better young, up-and-coming 4-3 outside linebackers in the NFL.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Don't be too quick to judge a team's draft
Scouts Inc. tests the theory that it takes three years to fully evaluate a team's draft class by looking back at the '05 draft. The lesson learned is grades handed out on draft day do not always match the grades handed out three years later.
Re-grading the 2005 draft
If the 49ers knew LB Shawne Merriman was going terrorize the NFL, would they have taken him first overall instead of QB Alex Smith? We think so.
Check out the rest of Scouts Inc.'s 2005 re-draft.
- '47 Brand Men's Atlanta Falcons Black Clean-Up Adjustable Hat