QBs Daniel, Brennan show off for scouts in big wins
QBs Chase Daniel of Missouri and Colt Brennan of Hawaii lead a group of players who caught the eye of NFL scouts, for better or worse, in Week 13 of the college football season.
Originally Published: November 26, 2007By Steve Muench | Scouts Inc.
- Scouts pore over endless hours of film and leave no stone unturned when evaluating players' skill sets. It's a grueling process that can be monotonous at times, but there are certain games that can cause scouts to sit up in their chairs 12 hours into a session. This jolt of excitement comes when they see their targeted prospect line up against one of the best units or players in the nation and/or play in game with substantial implications for his team. It's these matchups and games that have arguably the greatest impact on where a player is drafted. Here are five matchups that caught my eye over the weekend and what I took from each performance.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
- Jets release Holmes, create more cap space
- Staying in the nest: Seahawks retain Bennett
- Sources: Panthers attempt to deal WR Smith
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com