The best and worst picks of the '07 draft
Now that the dust has settled, Todd McShay has had time to look back and name each team's best and worst picks of the 2007 draft.
Originally Published: May 1, 2007By Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
- The 2007 NFL draft is in the books. While the class' true legacy will not be decided for several years, it will forever be notoriously linked to Brady Quinn's first-round tumble. The uncertainty of Quinn's situation played a small part in the record-setting length of this year's opening round (6 hours, 8 minutes), as Browns GM Phil Savage admitted to contacting each team that selected between picks 12 (Bills) and 22 (Cowboys) before finally striking a deal to move back into Round 1 for Quinn. Before we get to any real analysis, here are a few more tidbits from the 2007 NFL draft:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Johnson to Bucs on massive deal
- Still kicking: Vinatieri agrees to Colts return
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis
- Source: Texans release veteran TE Daniels
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com