Ranking all 326 players at the combine
Who's the best of the best heading into the NFL scouting combine? Todd McShay looks at each position and ranks all 326 players.
Originally Published: February 21, 2007By Todd McShay | ESPN.com
- The 2007 NFL scouting combine officially kicks off today, but the workout portions do not begin until Friday. The following is a breakdown of the workout dates for each unit at this year's combine: Friday, February 23: Kickers, punters and long snappers.
Saturday, February 24: Offensive linemen and tight ends.
Sunday, February 25: Quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers.
Monday, February 27: Defensive linemen and linebackers.
Tuesday, February 28: Defensive backs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Reports: Saints to release Sproles if no trade
- Judge says Sharper can't be held indefinitely
- Source: Vikings to re-sign Cassel for 2 years
- Saints release veteran receiver Moore
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com