Ohio State's Ginn moves into top 10
Mel Kiper's Top 25 Big Board remains fairly the same with four weeks until the NFL draft. One notable change this week is Ohio State WR Ted Ginn Jr. moving into the top 10.
1. Calvin Johnson*, WR, Georgia Tech (6-4, 225) | previous: Same
He's not only a tremendous athlete, but he's a hard worker and very team oriented. Based on the needs of the Raiders and Lions, Johnson might not be the No. 1 overall pick, but he won't fall out of the top five.
Huge, quick and athletic with a long wingspan. 3. Adrian Peterson*, RB, Oklahoma (6-1½, 218) | previous: Same
The most talented running back in the draft with an excellent burst to the outside for his size. The concern with Peterson is his durability.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman is expected to play as baby nears
- Seahawks SS Chancellor wearing knee brace
- Super Bowl XLIX tickets most expensive ever
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon