Team-by-team grades for 2006 NFL draft
Draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. grades the drafts of all 32 NFL teams.
Originally Published: April 30, 2006By Mel Kiper Jr. | Special to ESPN.com
After two days and 255 NFL draft picks, now's the time to evaluate what each team accomplished in New York. There's a clear group of teams that addressed needs and will be better because of it, led by Baltimore, Houston and San Francisco. How all this translates onto the field remains to be seen, but for now the guessing and second-guessing has already begun.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon
- Sources: NFL probes Falcons' fake crowd noise
- Sources: Jets, Bills eye Revis in free agency
- Sources: Lions seen as favorites to keep Suh
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Roddy White #84