Saints still should look at Leinart
Jeremy Green looks at the five teams in the 2006 draft with the biggest need at quarterback.
The major difference between this draft and recent drafts is that where the first QB is selected will have a major impact on the top of the board. If Leinart goes No. 2, then Young should go No. 3. But if Leinart falls to No. 3, Young could be in for a long tumble.
There also are some teams that could potentially trade up into the top 10 should one of the two top QBs drop.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2006 draft: Quarterbacks
• Crosshairs: The Big Three
• Smith: Late-round success
• Clayton: Better off sitting?
• Pasquarelli: Names to know
• Green: Who needs a QB?
• McShay: Young vs. Cutler
• McShay: Draft podcast
• Scouts: QB rankings and grades
• Complete 2006 draft coverage