Chargers in enviable position
The Broncos have been active during the offseason, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. Their only offensive addition was TE Stephen Alexander, who will serve as a backup to recently retained Jeb Putzier.
Their six other significant moves, however, have been on defense, where they have signed or traded for the following: DTs Gerard Warren and Michael Myers, DEs Ebenezer Ekuban and Courtney Brown, WLB Ian Gold and ILB Keith Burns.
With the Broncos looking to move to a 3-4 defense, a lot of the early-round attention will be on finding good fits to play nose tackle, defensive end, inside linebacker and rush linebacker.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Source: Nicks lands in Indy on 1-year deal
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Source: Raiders to target Schaub, Sanchez
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Away Game Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Jamaal Charles #25