Chargers in enviable position
The Broncos have been active during the offseason, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. Their only offensive addition was TE Stephen Alexander, who will serve as a backup to recently retained Jeb Putzier.
Their six other significant moves, however, have been on defense, where they have signed or traded for the following: DTs Gerard Warren and Michael Myers, DEs Ebenezer Ekuban and Courtney Brown, WLB Ian Gold and ILB Keith Burns.
With the Broncos looking to move to a 3-4 defense, a lot of the early-round attention will be on finding good fits to play nose tackle, defensive end, inside linebacker and rush linebacker.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Cards, CB Peterson agree to record $70M deal
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Kansas City Chiefs Red Sheen Wristlet