Law might have to lower demands
Several angles make this a case worth following. Law missed the final nine games of last season, including the playoffs and Super Bowl, because of a broken left foot. The injury required surgery, and the latest chapter unfolded about two weeks ago when he had screws removed. He reportedly has been cleared to jog straight ahead but can't cut, accelerate, turn and run or perform any other skills required to play defensive back at any level, much less in the NFL. A broken foot for a defensive back is a major concern. It's anyone's guess if Law will regain the explosiveness he needs to react and cover, and there's always the threat of re-injury.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Miami Dolphins Clear Game Day Pouch