Undrafted center becomes anchor of line
None may be more valuable than his working relationship with center Hank Fraley.
For the past four seasons, the 6-foot-2, 300-pound Fraley has snapped the ball to McNabb. The two have dinner every Wednesday night while locked in the quarterbacks' meeting room, watching extra film of their upcoming opponent.
At first glance, the two have very little in common.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Bengals release veteran linebacker Harrison
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Party Animal Philadelphia Eagles Giant 8' x 2' Banner