Sheppard big part of pass defense woes
Based on its last two outings, the Eagles' defense has some issues to sort out in both the pass and run units.
Updated: October 21, 2005, 6:28 PM ETBy KC Joyner | ESPN.com
The Philadelphia Eagles have allowed 64 points in their past two games. That is the second-highest point total allowed in consecutive games by an Andy Reid-coached Eagles team and the most since 1999. I already detailed in an article last week how the Chiefs pushed around the Eagles, but that wasn't entirely surprising given the offensive firepower the Chiefs are capable of when they are clicking.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Giants co-owner Ann Mara dies at age 85
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Philadelphia Eagles Everyday Rally Funnel Green Pullover