Robert Quinn leads deep ACC class
It might surprise some to learn that the ACC has more pro prospects than any other conference in Scouts Inc.'s top 150, and that's without Duke and Wake Forest contributing a single player to the cause.
North Carolina leads the way with seven players in the top 150, and nine overall with draftable grades. Clemson and Miami aren't far behind, and most other ACC schools boast at least one early-round pick.
Here's a look at every ACC player who gets a draftable grade from Scouts Inc.
Which ACC player leads the pack? Who are the early-round prospects and who is flying under the radar with the skills to surprise? Become an ESPN Insider to find out.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 SEASON PREVIEW
Roaring Twenties: Lists of 20 for '10
- Under Armour Men's Boston College Eagles Maroon Football Tech Performance T-Shirt