Quinn's brilliance gives ND top backfield of '06
From Notre Dame to Auburn, Todd McShay breaks down the top backfields of 2006.
1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Brady Quinn is the best all-around quarterback in college football. His improvement under first-year head coach Charlie Weis was remarkable. Most impressive was his ability to limit mistakes while continuing to be aggressive as a passer; he completed 64.9 percent of his 450 attempts, while throwing 32 touchdowns compared to just seven interceptions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach