Quinn's brilliance gives ND top backfield of '06
From Notre Dame to Auburn, Todd McShay breaks down the top backfields of 2006.
1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Brady Quinn is the best all-around quarterback in college football. His improvement under first-year head coach Charlie Weis was remarkable. Most impressive was his ability to limit mistakes while continuing to be aggressive as a passer; he completed 64.9 percent of his 450 attempts, while throwing 32 touchdowns compared to just seven interceptions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Three Navy players charged in sexual assault
- Vehicle stolen from home of Sooners' Stoops
- Lunt: Gundy lifted restrictions, but too late
- Ex-PSU players support Paternos' lawsuit