Brohm, Lynch headline all-emerging team
New stars emerge each season in college football. Take a look at the group ready to explode onto the scene in 2005.
Rattling off the names of established stars is one thing, but identifying the next wave of stars is not easy. The following is a breakdown of 26 players (11 offense, 11 defense, four special teams) who jumped out on film as having the most potential for stardom at their respective positions. Some are just young players who needed time to develop, while others were simply overshadowed a season ago by bigger-name stars. Regardless, here is a look at my preseason All-Emerging team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Michigan State Spartans Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt