Editor's note: ESPN.com's Mel Kiper Jr. continues his look at the most important players on each Division I-A team with his lists of the five most important players on each team in the Western Athletic Conference (schools listed in alphabetical order).
Boise State Broncos
height="50" align="right" border="0">
1. Jared Zabransky, QB, jr. -- Has gotten bigger and stronger but still needs to get a little stronger. Did an outstanding job as a sophomore, though, leading the Broncos to an 11-1 record.
2. Darren Colledge, LT, sr. -- One of the best pass-blocking tackles in the nation. Colledge has good weight room strength but still needs to become a bit more explosive as a run blocker. If he does he will be a high NFL draft pick.
3. Derek Schouman, TE, jr. -- Battled a knee injury last year and does not have great size, but his hands are soft and he knows how to make plays.
4. Lee Marks, RB, sr. -- Only 5-foot-7, 180 pounds, but he runs hard and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Is relied upon heavily in this offense.
5. Corey Hall, MLB, jr. -- Undersized at 6-0, 228, but is very strong and fast and has the ability to cover backs out of the backfield.