Gators on the rebound
From Florida's impressive resurgence to LSU's improving passing game, the SEC is covered here.
- Don't look now, but Florida is right back in the Eastern Division race.
The Gators did Saturday what they always seem to do, and that's beat Georgia. Florida, in holding on for a 14-10 win, has now won 14 of the last 16 games in a rivalry that's been about as one-sided as it gets.
To reach the SEC championship game, the Gators (6-2, 4-2) still need help. They need the Bulldogs to lose either to Auburn on Nov. 12 or Kentucky on Nov. 19.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider