Georgia closing in on Eastern Division
From The World's Largest Cocktail Party to Tennessee's offensive struggles to the man behind Tommy Tuberville's wrath , the SEC is covered here.
The Bulldogs (7-0, 5-0) have finished in the top 10 in the polls each of the past three years and are ranked fourth nationally this season. They're also closing in on an Eastern Division championship, although everybody picked Florida and Tennessee during the preseason.
The only real blemish under head coach Mark Richt has been a familiar one to Georgia fans. The Bulldogs simply haven't been able to beat Florida on a consistent basis. They won last year, but Florida has won 13 of the last 15 meetings. If the Bulldogs can make it two in a row this Saturday in Jacksonville, they would clinch the Eastern Division title.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Auburn Tigers Blue Football Tech Performance T-Shirt