Vols say they won't lose to Tide
From Alabama's biggest game of the year to Tennessee's promise to the crying game in Florida, the SEC is covered here.
"All the seniors, we got together and pretty much said that we refuse to lose," Simon said. "We're not going to lose this football game. We're not going to be 3-3. No one came here from Hawaii or Florida or Texas or up North in New Jersey to be 3-3. We're not a .500 ballclub. "So pretty much from here on out, we're not losing any more football games. We've got our minds made up."
Both of Tennessee's losses have come to teams ranked in the top 10 at the time. The Vols also rallied to beat LSU, ranked No. 4 at the time, on the road.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
- LSU's Lealaimatafao hurts arm punching glass
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- All Conference Men's Auburn Tigers Orange BCS Championship Bound Destiny T-Shirt