LSU, Kansas only ones assured of anything if each wins out
And so, we reshuffle the deck again.
Week 12 losses by then-No. 2 Oregon and then-No. 4 Oklahoma have drastically changed the landscape of the national championship race, and several one-loss teams that seemed on the verge of elimination suddenly have realistic scenarios for reaching the title game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Missouri Tigers Gold Football Practice Legend T-shirt