Kansas could make the leap; Oregon likely needs help
The number of unbeaten teams was reduced by two on Saturday, and the number of legitimate BCS title contenders is down to seven.
Ohio State (10-0), after easily overcoming its first second-half deficit since Sept. 15, remains a solid No. 1 in the standings. The Buckeyes must pass two more tests -- vs. Illinois this Saturday and at Michigan on Nov. 17 -- to earn a spot in the BCS National Championship Game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Missouri Tigers Gold Football Practice Legend T-shirt