Terrelle Pryor's poise will be key
Texas A&M's running game could shine; Andrew Luck might burn California
Week 12 of the college football season is a big one in the Big Ten, with two of the three teams tied for the conference lead facing big road tests. The Big 12 will also be in the spotlight with an intradivisional top-20 matchup on the schedule.
Here's a look at Scouts Inc.'s keys to those games and other top matchups.
What challenges does Terrelle Pryor face against Iowa's defense? Which Nebraska defenders are key to stopping Texas A&M's running game? How will California's defense try to slow down Andrew Luck? Scouts Inc. answers those questions and more only for ESPN Insiders.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ex-PSU players support Paternos' lawsuit
- QB Lunt will transfer to Illini, fulfill 'dream'
- Navy to charge football players in rape case
- Manziel 'can't wait to leave' College Station
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider CFB content
Expert Takes• Insider: Can Clemson win it all? | Louisville
• Kiper: Top prospects for 2014, by position
• Haney: CFB's top 10 teams based on talent
• Kiper: Top QB prospects for 2014 | RBs | WRs
• Haney: Make-or-break QB prospect scenarios
Post-spring projections• Pac-12: Oregon, Stanford, USC on top
• ACC: Can Clemson win the league title?
• SEC: Bama, South Carolina early favorites
• Big Ten: Surprise winner in Legends
• Big 12: Two-team race for first place
RecruitingNation• Michigan No. 1 in 2014 class rankings
• Luginbill: Answering mailbag questions
• Crabtree: Urban recruits popular draft picks
• Notre Dame, Boise State trending up
• Recruiting updates for Pac-12 teams
• Recruiting updates for Big Ten teams
• Recruiting updates for SEC teams
• Recruiting updates for ACC teams
• Recruiting updates for Big East teams
• Recruiting updates for Big 12 teams
Get news and rumblings before anyone
Travis Haney's blog
Analysis and buzz from around the nation