Heisman Predictor: Raising the Mallett
Two Michigan signees lead the Heisman talk; of course, one now plays at Arkansas
- Getty ImagesRyan Mallett's rise at Arkansas is being matched by that of the quarterback at his former school.
The Heisman Predictor has proven to be an accurate measure of the likeliest winner of college football's ultimate individual prize. For the formula behind the Predictor, read this.
As expected, a new name appears atop the Heisman Predictor standings this week. Unlike 2009, when we opened the season with three clear frontrunners, this year's race is wide open. That leaves the door open for anyone to enter the Heisman discussion -- and remove themselves from it -- a weekly basis.
To see the best bets to win the Heisman, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider