Heisman Predictor: Robinson's rise
A mobile Big Ten QB was an assumed part of the Heisman race; enter one more
For close to a decade, the Heisman Predictor has been an accurate measure of the likeliest winner of college football's ultimate individual prize. For the formula behind the Predictor, read this.
Just like a season ago when Sam Bradford went down with a shoulder injury against BYU, it didn't take long for our preseason predictions to be thrown out the window thanks to injury. An injury removed one front-runner (Mark Ingram), and then there were others were hurt by early season losses (Dion Lewis, Jacquizz Rodgers).
Amidst all the reshuffling in the Heisman race, one unexpected quarterback emerged as a potential favorite.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Michigan Wolverines Blue 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt