The Heisman Predictor: Week 12
To win the Heisman, Tim Tebow must pass through the needle's eye.
We are another week closer to the Heisman ceremony and the trophy is still up for grabs between Mark Ingram, Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy. But here's the kicker: Of the three, Tebow has the worst chance of winning the Heisman.
This weekend's matchups won't make the race any clearer, so let's take a look at what each candidate needs to do over the next few weeks to win the award.
To see exactly what each player must do to win the Heisman Trophy, and how to impress your friends by relying on Ryan McCrystal's formula, which has predicted the last six Heisman Trophy winners, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Follow the college football season with Insider experts Bruce Feldman, Todd McShay, Mel Kiper and more.
- Nike Youth Clemson Tigers White #10 Football Game Jersey