The Heisman Predictor: Week 6
This is the week Clausen could jump in with Tebow and McCoy
- Matt Cashore/US PresswireNotre Dame QB Jimmy Clausen has 12 passing TDs and is completing 67.6 percent of his throws.
This is the week things could get interesting. Thus far, it's been a two-horse race between Tim Tebow and Colt McCoy. But the biggest matchup of the weekend could give us a third formidable competitor, while the release of the first BCS standings will stir the pot even more.
To see how Jimmy Clausen could flip the entire Heisman race upside down, and the chances of Alabama running back Mark Ingram, who had a huge game against Ole Miss, you must be an ESPN Insider.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Follow the college football season with Insider experts Bruce Feldman, Todd McShay, Mel Kiper and more.
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider